Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pattern Of Bunion What Is The Best Commercial Pattern To Use When Making A Corset Suitable For Real, Serious Tight-lacing?

What is the best commercial pattern to use when making a corset suitable for real, serious tight-lacing? - pattern of bunion

I am a beginner to intermediate seamstress and wore braces for several times for about three years. I'm spending $ 200 - $ 300 for each measure of quality tire manufactured clothing, and I would try to think. I saw models of "The Big 3" companies, but seem a little, I do not know cigarette? There is no coating, no band, only the individual cords shows, etc. I 'I followed corset another client "fan" pages, and with several reprints or patterns historically correct, but the model in front of me, I do not know how they to participate, to be met. Can anyone suggest what can be done to maintain reduction in size? I am the best tailors around, but I am sure that with time and patience, I can handle a moderately Advnaced model. I know that the materials are so important, so any dealer who had good experiences with the same degree that it would be very appreciated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment