Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lcd Projectors Low Noise Are LCD Projectors That Much Worse Than DLP, Or Is It Just Hype? Anyone Happy With Their LCD Projector?

Are LCD projectors that much worse than DLP, or is it just hype? Anyone happy with their LCD projector? - lcd projectors low noise

I take a home theater projector low.

I looked at the Toshiba TDP InFocus IN72, Optoma H27, and # # (forget the model) and the Epson Home 20th

The DLP seems to better scores for black, but did not receive much weaker in lumen. In addition, the 300-400 DLP replacement lamp really frightens me.

The Epson seems to have better color quality, increased production of light. 200 million lamps and much more flexible position. I like the idea of the projector on the coffee table, not behind or on the roof. I think my Wii, PC and home theater DVD player in the coffee table.

What concerns me is proof that Texas Instruments has demonstrated that LCDs tend to burn their colors. But the test was conducted somewhat exaggerated. 24 / 7 operation for 2 months.

Someone else has an Epson EMP Home 20, 30 or something similar with prjector LCD and are happy with it?

I do not want to go 720p or higher in another 2-3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment