Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Aquaview Aquarium Okay, I'm Getting A Betta Soon, But How On Earth Do You Take Care Of Them?

Okay, I'm getting a betta soon, but how on earth do you take care of them? - aquaview aquarium

Well, I'm naturally a Betta fish soon (actually, for) my birthday and never had a pet before, so I wanted to know what they do not get for a boy and a girl (I 'm sure it will be very good mate, both sexes could, but so ... fish!) and tank size (I have a little something to 3 liters) and we all PetSmart Get Here So some of my options.
* Eclipse Corner 5 Aquarium by Marineland: $ 54.99
* Eclipse System 3 Aquarium by Marineland $ 47.99
* Hawkeye 360 Aquarium Aquarium AquaView Kit (3 liters): $ 29.99
I chose all the plants (but not really) and as a sculpture in stone, but what I need, for their health (very accurate) and the cleaning of tools and tips.
Even if you have a preference for a particular type of food for him as a brand to have, and also the stones (not taxed because it is difficult to clean OSS) and tell me please.
One last thing, which, apart from the top, you do not want a tank that would take 3 or more betta, as it could.
Thank you, I'm not such aFish expert!

No comments:

Post a Comment