Thursday, December 24, 2009

Utility Trailer Design When Connecting My Utility Trailer's Lights To My Trucks Connector, The Fuse For The LH Tail Light Blows. Why?

When connecting my utility trailer's lights to my trucks connector, the fuse for the LH Tail light blows. Why? - utility trailer design

I recently replaced and rewired the lighting in my program supporters, and not according to the instructions in the letter. I have a "T" Hopkins adapter plugs connect specifically with a tail light converter for my 2005 Chevrolet Colorado 4 in conjunction I have the truck trailer.

Once the connector to the truck-trailer plug, the fuse that controls LH taillight blown away. I fear that the problem could be a ground for the poor, electric trailer, but I would really appreciate your opinion as to solve the best way to get the problem. Thank you for your help and I need to provide you with more detailed information to decide to help, please let me know.
Thank you again

No comments:

Post a Comment